HLS LEGAL | May 1, 2018
Aimee is a Solicitor at HLS Legal.
Aimee advises clients on a variety of employment, safety, commercial and industrial relations matters. Aimee also assists clients with litigious matters in the Fair Work Commission, the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and the Federal Court of Australia.
Aimee has experience with:
- unfair dismissal and general protections claims
- discrimination, harassment and bullying matters
- drafting employment contracts for senior executives
- freedom of information and privacy law matters
- conducting workplace investigations
- advising clients about the show cause process and the termination of employment process
- advising clients about post employment restraints
- union right of entry, the enterprise agreement making process and disputes concerning the interpretation of modern awards and enterprise agreements
- occupational health and safety matters and ill and injured employees
- advising on redundancies and the performance management process
Prior to joining HLS Legal, Aimee worked with one of our foundation Directors, as a lawyer at Heldsinger Legal.
Bachelor of Laws (Curtin University of Technology)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia