HLS Legal | November 24, 2016
Amber is a Senior Associate at HLS Legal. Amber provides our clients with advice on day to day employment issues to more complex matters such as industrial action strategies and litigation.
Amber assists our clients with:
- termination of employment and redundancy
- privacy laws
- representation at mediation and conciliation in the Federal Circuit Court, the Fair Work Commission and WorkCover
- defending court and tribunal related employment claims including at the Federal Court
Amber previously worked in employment relations at Wageline, the State Government employment relations advice line, in 2009.
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Western Australia)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Western Australia)
- Supreme Court
- High Court