email@example.com | February 28, 2020
Calvin provides advice in employment law, industrial relations, safety law and corporations law.
He has assisted on matters in the Fair Work Commission, WA Industrial Relations Commission, Industrial Magistrates Court, Magistrates Court, and Federal Circuit Court.
Calvin advises our clients on:
- termination of employment (unfair dismissal, general protections, breach of contract and defending stop-bullying applications);
- contracts of employment and workplace policies;
- enforcing restraint of trade and confidentiality obligations;
- Fair Work Ombudsman investigations;
- transfer of business;
- union right of entry;
- director duties;
- duty of care;
- BOOT analysis;
- workplace investigations;
- award interpretation;
- workplace change and restructure; and
- performance management.
Prior to starting at HLS Legal, Calvin worked at the Fair Work Commission as an Associate to Deputy President Binet.
Calvin has undertaken study in Oxford, United Kingdom and Frederiction, Canada.
- Bachelor of Laws (Curtin University)
- Bachelor of Arts: International Relations (Curtin University)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia