HLS Legal | March 16, 2017
As the General Manager of HLS Legal, Emma works closely with the Director, ensuring the law practice has clear objectives, forging strong links with the HLS Legal values.
Emma offers professional and practical guidance on the administration of the firm, developing robust systems and procedures to ensure compliance, client satisfaction, and meaningful analysis.
Her innovations in project management, business operations, marketing and adult training are key to achieving the planned business outcomes.
Emma’s strong organisational skills and commitment to the HLS Legal values and vision, ensures the underlying foundations of our services are supportive of our core functions as Employment Lawyers.
- The College of Law: Legal Practice Management Course (WA)
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Bachelor of Teaching Degree
- Australian Institute of Management WA (AIMWA)
- Australian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA)
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
- Industrial Relations Society of WA (IRSWA)